With a maximum towing capacity of 8,100 lbs. and an available payload of 1,745 lbs, the extremely capable 2012 Toyota Tundra packs a tremendous punch. The Tundra has been rated the Most Dependable Large Pickup truck by J.D. Power and Associates for the last six years in a row.
The 2012 Toyota Tundra is offered in two trims: the base model and a Limited trim. Each is available as a 4x4 or 4x2, with a Double Cab or CrewMax Cab body style; the base model is available in a regular cab.
2012 Toyota Tundra
- 270-horsepower 4.0-liter V6 DOHC 24-Valve engine or 310-horsepower 4.6-liter aluminum i-FORCE V8 engine
- 15 mpg city / 20 mpg highway
- Available in Regular Cab, Double Cab, or CrewMax body styles.
- Cruise control, dual zone air conditioning, halogen headlamps, heated power exterior mirrors, power windows with driver’s side one-touch-down feature, power locks, and remote keyless entry
- Fabric-trimmed 40/20/40 split folding front bench seat and 60/40 split fold-flat rear seats
- AM/FM CD player with MP3 capability, six speakers, and an auxiliary audio jack
2012 Toyota Tundra Limited
- 5.7-liter aluminum i-FORCE V8 generating 381-horsepower or 5.7-liter V8 with E85 Flex Fuel capability
- 14 mpg city / 18 mpg highway*
- Available in Double Cab, or CrewMax body styles.
- Deck rail system, heated and auto-dimming exterior mirrors with integrated turn signals and power-folding feature, fog lamps, and programmable auto door locks
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with integrated backup camera , compass, maplamps, and universal transceiver, center console with removable utility tray, and dual zone automatic climate control
- Leather-trimmed and heated front seats, eight-way power adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar and thigh support, four-way power adjustable front passenger seat with lumbar support, sliding and reclining rear seats, and leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth® controls
- JBL® AM/FM 6-disc CD changer with MP3/WMA playback capability, twelve speakers including subwoofer, SiriusXM satellite radio, USB port, and Bluetooth® streaming music and hands free calling
Standard Safety Features
- Front, side-curtain, and knee airbags
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Daytime running lights
- Trailer-sway control
- Stability and traction control
- Brake assist
- Antilock brakes
With so many customizable options, the 2012 Toyota Tundra can meet any need for function and luxury. Whether for work or play, the Toyota Tundra is built to satisfy.