The all-new 2012 Toyota Prius C is the newest, smallest member iconic Prius line. In the city, the Prius C delivers an outstanding 53 mpg – the best city fuel economy of any hybrid vehicle without a plug.
The 2012 Prius C will have four trim levels and is expected to begin appearing in showrooms in March.
Features, Specs and Options
- 1.5 liter four-cylinder gas engine (73 horsepower); Hybrid Synergy Drive electric motor (60 horsepower); combined output of 99 horsepower
- 53 miles per gallon city and 46 miles per gallon highway (50 mpg combined rating)
- Available Smart Key remote unlock and startup system.
- Available Navigation and Toyota’s Entune infotainment system
- Signature Prius centralized digital gauge, 3.5 inch information screen, automatic climate control and USB and iPod connectivity, Bluetooth, steering wheel audio controls
Standard Safety Features
- Steering Wheel-Mounted Controls
- Nine standard airbags
- Smart Key System
The 2012 Toyota Prius is expected to allow Prius fans to do even more – with even less gas mileage.