2019 Toyota RAV4 Price
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 is arriving soon at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach near West Palm Beach, and we now know what to expect from this model’s price. The 2019 Toyota RAV4 LE starts at $25,550 MSRP. While 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid models won’t be available until the new year, gas powered models like the RAV4 Adventure are coming soon! Explore their pricing and specs below.
2019 Toyota RAV4 Configurations & Prices
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,500 MSRP
- Available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- Entune 3.0 Audio with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Soft-Touch Interior Accents
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,300 MSRP
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Smart Key System for front doors and liftgate
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,500 MSRP
- SofTex Seating Trim with 8-Way Power Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Leather-Trimmed Steering Wheel
- Available JBL Audio System with Clari-Fi
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $32,900 MSRP
- Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive (TV-AWD)
- 120V/100W Power Outlet
- Redesigned 7″ Multi-Information Display
- 2019 Toyota RAV4 Limited – $33,500 MSRP
- Entune 3.0 Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation
- Digital Rearview Mirror
- Available Bird’s Eye View Camera with Perimeter Scan
2019 Toyota RAV4 Specs
All 2019 Toyota RAV4 configurations come equipped with a 2.5L 4-Cylinder engine that produces 203 hp and 184 lb-ft of torque. This engine provides a strong balance of power and efficiency, reaching 26 mpg city/35 mpg highway in the LE trim with front-wheel drive. That balanced approach is a hallmark of Toyota SUVs.
If you’re looking to add additional capability to the 2019 Toyota RAV4, consider the RAV4 Adventure trim. It includes Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive (TV-AWD) which sends power to the rear wheels individually, delivering better cornering around tight turns in Palm Beach County.
2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Info
While we haven’t received pricing information for the 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, we do know that this model will be offered in a new trim level for 2019. The 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid XSE includes Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive and a sport-tuned suspension to supply extra capability on Palm Beach Gardens roads.
Find the RAV4 for Sale at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
For more information on the new Toyota RAV4, turn to Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach. We’ll gladly help you decide which trim is best for you, from the LE to the Adventure to the Limited edition. We can even assist you in comparing the RAV4 vs. CR-V.
If you’ve already made the decision to purchase a new RAV4, you might want to learn how to turn off the Toyota RAV4 maintenance light.