Changes for the New Model Year
In most ways, the 2017 Tacoma returns looking a lot like the previous model year. There’s a little bit of shuffling of features, but the biggest change comes with the introduction of the commanding TRD Pro variation to the mix, discussed below.
This Toyota truck comes affordably priced, and when you get it from Earl Stewart Toyota you’ll pay a fair price up front thanks to our 1Price policy:
- SR: MSRP from $24,120*
- SR5: MSRP from $26,205*
- TRD Sport: MSRP from $30,485*
- TRD Off-Road: MSRP from $31,740*
- Limited: MSRP from $35,720*
- TRD Pro: MSRP from $40,760*
Performance and Fuel Economy
The TRD models of the Toyota Tacoma, detailed below, help offer impressive performance both on- and off-road. None of that would be possible, though, without the confident performance of this model’s engines, both of which are offered with rear-wheel and four-wheel drive:
- 2.7L Four-Cylinder: The base engine on the Tacoma is a 2.7L four-cylinder that makes 159 hp and 180 lb-ft of torque, which when properly equipped can tow up to 3,500 pounds. Fuel economy on this trim comes at up to an EPA-estimated 24 mpg highway and 19 mpg city.
- 3.5L V6: If you go with the 3.5L V6 you’ll get 278 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque, as well as a max towing capacity of up to 6,800 pounds. The EPA estimates with this engine can reach up to 23 mpg highway and 18 mpg city.
Trims and Features
You’ll find a lot of different exciting features across the different trim levels of the 2017 Toyota Tacoma:
- SR: Choose the base trim and you’ll get exciting standard features like Siri Eyes Free, Bluetooth phone and audio, a 6.1-inch Entune touchscreen, a USB port, a GoPro windshield mount, and a rearview camera.
- SR5: Upgrade to the SR5 for features like the Scout GPS Link navigation app, satellite radio, stylish chrome exterior flourishes, and convenience features like cruise control and keyless entry.
- TRD Sport: This trim adds high-performance features like a sport-tuned suspension and 17-inch alloy wheels, as well as a sporty hood scoop, power rear privacy glass, and a wireless phone charger.
- TRD Off-Road: Drive off the beaten path with the TRD Off-Road, which features a rugged exterior design to go along with Bilstein suspension dampers, an electronic locking rear differential, and Crawl Control.
- Limited: Obtain luxury with the Limited trim, which drops some of the high performance features of the TRD models and adds leather upholstery, 18-inch alloy wheels, and unique interior and exterior design features that exude class.
- TRD Pro – This model delivers max performance, including the V6 tow package, upgraded springs, a higher ground clearance, Fox suspension dampers, and a front skit plate, among other upgrades.
Get the New Tacoma at Earl Stewart Toyota Today
Come check out the 2017 Toyota Tacoma today at Earl Stewart Toyota, located at 1215 US-1 in Lake Park, FL. We’re just 10 miles from Jupiter, six miles from West Palm Beach, and seven miles from Palm Beach Gardens. Contact us to set up a test drive today.