- 2019 Toyota Camry: The Toyota sedan starts at $24,095 MSRP* for the base L trim level, and the top XSE V6 trim level will cost you $34,850 MSRP*. There are also three hybrid models available, which start at $28,400 MSRP*.
- 2019 Honda Accord: The base trim of the Accord starts at $23,720 MSRP, with the top trim starting at $35,950 MSRP. The Accord also offers three hybrid models, which start at $25,320 MSRP.
- 2019 Toyota Camry: The Camry is equipped with the standard 2.5L four-cylinder engine the delivers 203 hp that’s paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. This sedan gets an EPA-estimated 41 mpg/highway,** and has standard front-wheel drive.
- 2019 Honda Accord: The Accord features the standard 1.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine that delivers 192 hp and is paired with a continuously variable transmission. It can get up to 38 mpg/highway.
Sedan Interior and Safety
- 2019 Toyota Camry: The Toyota Camry can comfortably seat up to five adult passengers and comes with the Toyota Safety Sense™ (TSS) suite of driver-assist safety features, as well as an integrated backup camera with dynamic gridlines, a 7-inch TFT multi-information display, Entune™ 3.0 infotainment system with a six-speaker sound system and a 7-inch touchscreen, and Bluetooth®.
- 2019 Honda Accord: This popular Honda sedan also offers to seat up to five and comes with standard Honda Sensing, a suite of safety features, as well as Bluetooth®, a 7-inch driver-information interface, a rearview camera, and a four-speaker sound system.
Compare the Honda Accord vs. Toyota Camry at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
While choosing between the Honda Accord or Toyota Camry may be difficult, it’s no surprise to see the Camry outshine the Accord. If you agree that the new Toyota Camry is the better choice, come down to Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach for a test drive. While the base trim level is higher, the higher-end trim is more affordable. You also get a stronger engine and more standard features. Contact us today for additional information or to schedule an appointment. Don’t forget to peruse our new vehicle specials to help you save on your new Toyota Camry!
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
**Based on EPA estimates. Actual mileage may vary.