2017 Toyota RAV4 vs. 2017 Nissan Rogue: Which Crossover SUV is Better?
2017 Toyota RAV4
2017 Nissan Rogue
Jupiter families looking for a capable crossover SUV appointed with generous features and plenty of room to stretch out have for years been turning to the Toyota RAV4 and Nissan Rogue, and with good reason. For one, both are award-winning models with a reputation for reliability. When you start digging into the details, though, it becomes clear that the RAV4 has the edge over its competitor. Take a closer look at what we noticed when these two crossover favorites were placed side-by-side. Ultimately, we’re confident that the 2017 Toyota RAV4 will be the model that wins your heart.
Room for Passengers and Cargo
- Toyota RAV4 – The total interior volume of the RAV4 is 140.3 cubic feet, providing an interior that’s plenty roomy for passengers and cargo alike. There’s also a spacious 38.4 cubic feet for you to put to use behind the rear seat, as well as a max cargo volume of 73.4 cubic feet when you fold down the rear seats.
- Nissan Rogue – The Nissan Rogue’s total interior volume is just 134.0 cubic feet, with only 32.0 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space in back. Even when you fold down the rear seats, the Rogue fails to offer more than 70.0 cubic feet of storage space.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist
- Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Automatic High Beams
Unfortunately, none of those cutting-edge features come standard on the Rogue, and some aren’t even available as upgrades.
Your Search For a New Crossover SUV Ends Today
In the areas that matter most to Stuart and Palm Beach Gardens drivers, the 2017 Toyota RAV4 beats out its competitors—not just the Nissan Rogue (as we saw here), but also the Honda CR-V, too! Luckily, we have a wide variety of new RAV4s in stock, and our staff is always available to answer any questions you may have about financing or our special 1Price commitment. Come see us at 1215 US 1 in Lake Park, FL, and get in touch if we can assist you prior to your visit.