2019 Toyota Trucks at Earl Stewart Toyota
- With this year’s Toyota Tacoma, drivers who opt for the SR or SR5 trims will be able to choose between a 2.7-liter 4-cylinder engine and a 3.5-liter V6 with 278 hp. Upper-level trims, including all TRD builds, offer the V6 engine, standard.
- Most models have been equipped with a 6-speed automatic transmission, but the TRD Pro trim is also available in a manual configuration. Notably, trims that have been optimized for off-road driving now include unique features like Multi-Terrain Select and Crawl Control.
- As in the past, Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) is standard across the lineup, and even the baseline trim includes Entune™ Audio with a 6.1-inch touchscreen. When you get behind the wheel, you’ll find even more to love inside!
- The 2019 Toyota Tundra is more distinguished than ever. It’s striking, muscular exterior and luxurious interior features make it one of the most inviting full-size trucks on the market, and of course, Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) is standard on all trims.
- With available features like Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio and heated/ventilated perforated leather seats, the Tundra delivers a first-class experience whether you’re on the job site or the highway.
- A 4.6-liter V8 is standard in the basic trims, but even here, you’ll be able to opt for a 5.7-liter V8 engine if you so choose. With the latter, you’ll enjoy up to 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque, and a maximum towing capacity of 10,200 pounds.
- Want to break free from the everyday? Consider the off-road-ready TRD Pro or the unmistakable 1794 Edition.
Find Your Next Toyota Truck Near Stuart, FL!
If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota truck for sale in Lake Park, take a closer look at our new Toyota Tacoma and our new Toyota Tundra lineups. Once you’ve found the model that best suits your driving needs, schedule a test drive to find out how you feel in the driver’s seat. When you purchase a new Toyota pickup with us, you stand to benefit in significant ways. Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach firmly believes in the importance of up-front, transparent pricing, and we never burden our neighbors with antiquated dealer fees. What’s more, we’ll work tirelessly to find a Toyota financing plan that fits your budget. Don’t wait any longer! Start your next adventure today.
More from Earl Stewart Toyota
If you are thinking about buying a Toyota sedan in the Palm Beach County area, you may be wondering, “How much is the Toyota Camry?” The 2019 Camry has an affordable starting price of $24,095 MSRP* for the L base trim level, and comes equipped with impressive features like the Toyota Safety Sense P (TSS-P), V6 engine…
If you haven’t yet heard, the 2020 Toyota Supra was recently debuted at the Detroit and Chicago Auto Shows of 2019. Although it’s based on 2014’s FT-1 concept car, it’s been completely redesigned to offer exceptional performance on the track and on the highway. The 2020 Toyota Supra specs are propelling the Toyota Gazoo Racing…
The Barrett-Jackson Collector Car auction is being held in Palm Beach this year, and if you’re looking for a cool collector car or just want to check out vehicles you don’t often see on the road, then you should put this event in your calendar. From April 11-13, 2019, you can be a part of…