What Is the Toyota Camry Fuel Efficiency?
While fuel economy ratings depend on many factors like engine type, drivetrain, vehicle structure, vehicle weight, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance, there’s no question that the 2019 Toyota Camry has excellent fuel economy. Take a closer look at Toyota Camry mpg across trim levels and see how fuel-efficient you can be on Palm Beach County roads!
Toyota Camry MPG
There are seven Toyota Camry trim levels, with either a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine or a 3.5L V6 engine. In the case of the 2019 Camry and many other vehicles, a smaller engine means more fuel efficiency on West Palm Beach roads, but even the bigger Camry engine is still eco-friendly. Explore your options with Toyota Camry fuel economy ratings and Toyota Camry specs below.
2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Camry L: 29/41/34 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp
- Camry LE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp
- Camry XLE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
- Camry SE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
- Camry XSE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 206 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
3.5L V6 Engine: Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II (ULEV-II)
- Camry XLE V6: 22/33/26 city/highway/combined mpg*
- Camry XSE V6: 22/32/26 city/highway/combined mpg*
- Both Trims: 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG
The 2019 Toyota Camry offers three hybrid trim levels, all with the same engine: a 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 14-Valve D-4S Dual Injection with Dual VVT-i with ECO, Normal, Sport, and EV drive modes. Take a look at the fuel economy ratings for these models and see just how far you can go on Palm Beach Gardens roads in a Camry.
- Camry Hybrid LE: 51/53/52 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Lithium-ion battery
- Camry Hybrid SE: 44/47/46 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Nickel-Metal Hybrid battery
- Camry Hybrid XLE: 44/47/46 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Nickel-Metal Hybrid battery
Toyota Camry Hybrid Specs–All Trims
- Emission: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Power Output: 118 hp (88 kW)
- Torque: 149 lb-ft
- Electric Motor Voltage: 650 V
- Hybrid System Net Power: 208 hp
Learn More About the Camry at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
Check out more Toyota sedans by comparing the Toyota Camry vs. Corolla, comparing the Camry starting prices, then browse our inventory to find a Toyota Camry for sale at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach before stopping by for a test drive!
Find Out More at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
Palm Beach County drivers have to know: what is the towing capacity of the Toyota Tundra? At the high end of the Toyota Tundra towing capacity is a jaw-dropping 10,200 pounds, but even without a Toyota Tundra tow package, its payload capacity and trailering capability has no true rival. Take a closer look at the powerful systems,…
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations vary in price, ranging from $25,850 MSRP* to $34,380 MSRP*. This means finding the new Toyota RAV4 that fits your needs and budget the best has never been easier. Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach has your guide to the different Toyota RAV4 trim levels, their starting prices, and standard features. Peruse the RAV4 configurations…
View Inventory Contact Us Many car shoppers in and around the Palm Beach County and Palm Beach Gardens areas want the latest in technology and amenities with their new Toyota vehicle. But it’s also just as important to make sure they have the best warranty coverage possible to ensure their vehicle is covered and lasts for years to come. This…
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.