What Is the Toyota Camry Fuel Efficiency?
While fuel economy ratings depend on many factors like engine type, drivetrain, vehicle structure, vehicle weight, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance, there’s no question that the 2019 Toyota Camry has excellent fuel economy. Take a closer look at Toyota Camry mpg across trim levels and see how fuel-efficient you can be on Palm Beach County roads!
Toyota Camry MPG
There are seven Toyota Camry trim levels, with either a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine or a 3.5L V6 engine. In the case of the 2019 Camry and many other vehicles, a smaller engine means more fuel efficiency on West Palm Beach roads, but even the bigger Camry engine is still eco-friendly. Explore your options with Toyota Camry fuel economy ratings and Toyota Camry specs below.
2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Camry L: 29/41/34 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp
- Camry LE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp
- Camry XLE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
- Camry SE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
- Camry XSE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 206 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
3.5L V6 Engine: Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II (ULEV-II)
- Camry XLE V6: 22/33/26 city/highway/combined mpg*
- Camry XSE V6: 22/32/26 city/highway/combined mpg*
- Both Trims: 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG
The 2019 Toyota Camry offers three hybrid trim levels, all with the same engine: a 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 14-Valve D-4S Dual Injection with Dual VVT-i with ECO, Normal, Sport, and EV drive modes. Take a look at the fuel economy ratings for these models and see just how far you can go on Palm Beach Gardens roads in a Camry.
- Camry Hybrid LE: 51/53/52 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Lithium-ion battery
- Camry Hybrid SE: 44/47/46 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Nickel-Metal Hybrid battery
- Camry Hybrid XLE: 44/47/46 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Nickel-Metal Hybrid battery
Toyota Camry Hybrid Specs–All Trims
- Emission: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Power Output: 118 hp (88 kW)
- Torque: 149 lb-ft
- Electric Motor Voltage: 650 V
- Hybrid System Net Power: 208 hp
Learn More About the Camry at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
Check out more Toyota sedans by comparing the Toyota Camry vs. Corolla, comparing the Camry starting prices, then browse our inventory to find a Toyota Camry for sale at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach before stopping by for a test drive!
Find Out More at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
The 2020 Toyota Tacoma is a rugged and much-talked-about pickup truck from the Toyota brand. There are many reasons why it received high-praise from Palm Beach County-area consumers and industry experts alike. If you currently have a Toyota or are looking to purchase a new Toyota Tacoma, be sure to visit the parts department to explore our…
The new Toyota Camry already has Palm Beach County car buyers buzzing thanks to its wide range of configurations and trim levels. You can choose between the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, the affordable 2020 Toyota Camry SE, or the entry-level L trim. No matter which option you choose, finding the Toyota Camry model best suited for you…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 is a head-turning SUV that offers impressive capabilities and best-in-class technologies. The new Toyota RAV4 colors make this vehicle one of the most eye-catching sport utility vehicles in the segment, and when you explore your options at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach, you will see why West Palm Beach-area drivers can’t wait to get behind the wheel….
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.