What Is the Toyota Camry Fuel Efficiency?
While fuel economy ratings depend on many factors like engine type, drivetrain, vehicle structure, vehicle weight, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance, there’s no question that the 2019 Toyota Camry has excellent fuel economy. Take a closer look at Toyota Camry mpg across trim levels and see how fuel-efficient you can be on Palm Beach County roads!
Toyota Camry MPG
There are seven Toyota Camry trim levels, with either a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine or a 3.5L V6 engine. In the case of the 2019 Camry and many other vehicles, a smaller engine means more fuel efficiency on West Palm Beach roads, but even the bigger Camry engine is still eco-friendly. Explore your options with Toyota Camry fuel economy ratings and Toyota Camry specs below.
2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Camry L: 29/41/34 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp
- Camry LE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp
- Camry XLE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
- Camry SE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
- Camry XSE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 206 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
3.5L V6 Engine: Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II (ULEV-II)
- Camry XLE V6: 22/33/26 city/highway/combined mpg*
- Camry XSE V6: 22/32/26 city/highway/combined mpg*
- Both Trims: 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG
The 2019 Toyota Camry offers three hybrid trim levels, all with the same engine: a 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 14-Valve D-4S Dual Injection with Dual VVT-i with ECO, Normal, Sport, and EV drive modes. Take a look at the fuel economy ratings for these models and see just how far you can go on Palm Beach Gardens roads in a Camry.
- Camry Hybrid LE: 51/53/52 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Lithium-ion battery
- Camry Hybrid SE: 44/47/46 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Nickel-Metal Hybrid battery
- Camry Hybrid XLE: 44/47/46 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Nickel-Metal Hybrid battery
Toyota Camry Hybrid Specs–All Trims
- Emission: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Power Output: 118 hp (88 kW)
- Torque: 149 lb-ft
- Electric Motor Voltage: 650 V
- Hybrid System Net Power: 208 hp
Learn More About the Camry at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
Check out more Toyota sedans by comparing the Toyota Camry vs. Corolla, comparing the Camry starting prices, then browse our inventory to find a Toyota Camry for sale at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach before stopping by for a test drive!
Find Out More at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
The Toyota Highlander is one of the top selling SUVs around Palm Beach County, and if you’re looking for a versatile vehicle that does it all, just how much does a Toyota Highlander cost? The 2020 Toyota Highlander price starts at only $34,600 MSRP* – and you’ll be blown away by the performance, technology, and safety features…
Drivers from Palm Beach County to West Palm Beach are drawn to the new Toyota Tacoma and it is no surprise why. This impressive pickup has been America’s best-selling midsize pickup for over 10 years. Looking to haul large loads around Lake Park? The Toyota Tacoma bed size is quite impressive, making it easy to carry supplies around job sites….
The Toyota Highlander is popular throughout Palm Beach County and West Palm Beach for its spacious design and advanced capabilities, and the latest Highlander color options offer eight different ways to customize your new SUV. From Blizzard Pearl to Midnight Black Metallic, there are fantastic hues to suit any sense of style at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach. Take a look at the…
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.