What Is the Toyota Camry Fuel Efficiency?
While fuel economy ratings depend on many factors like engine type, drivetrain, vehicle structure, vehicle weight, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance, there’s no question that the 2019 Toyota Camry has excellent fuel economy. Take a closer look at Toyota Camry mpg across trim levels and see how fuel-efficient you can be on Palm Beach County roads!
Toyota Camry MPG
There are seven Toyota Camry trim levels, with either a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine or a 3.5L V6 engine. In the case of the 2019 Camry and many other vehicles, a smaller engine means more fuel efficiency on West Palm Beach roads, but even the bigger Camry engine is still eco-friendly. Explore your options with Toyota Camry fuel economy ratings and Toyota Camry specs below.
2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Camry L: 29/41/34 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp
- Camry LE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp
- Camry XLE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
- Camry SE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
- Camry XSE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 206 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
3.5L V6 Engine: Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II (ULEV-II)
- Camry XLE V6: 22/33/26 city/highway/combined mpg*
- Camry XSE V6: 22/32/26 city/highway/combined mpg*
- Both Trims: 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG
The 2019 Toyota Camry offers three hybrid trim levels, all with the same engine: a 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 14-Valve D-4S Dual Injection with Dual VVT-i with ECO, Normal, Sport, and EV drive modes. Take a look at the fuel economy ratings for these models and see just how far you can go on Palm Beach Gardens roads in a Camry.
- Camry Hybrid LE: 51/53/52 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Lithium-ion battery
- Camry Hybrid SE: 44/47/46 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Nickel-Metal Hybrid battery
- Camry Hybrid XLE: 44/47/46 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Nickel-Metal Hybrid battery
Toyota Camry Hybrid Specs–All Trims
- Emission: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Power Output: 118 hp (88 kW)
- Torque: 149 lb-ft
- Electric Motor Voltage: 650 V
- Hybrid System Net Power: 208 hp
Learn More About the Camry at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
Check out more Toyota sedans by comparing the Toyota Camry vs. Corolla, comparing the Camry starting prices, then browse our inventory to find a Toyota Camry for sale at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach before stopping by for a test drive!
Find Out More at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
The Toyota Highlander is a dedicated family SUV that offers an abundance of interior space and a variety of features for your Palm Beach Gardens commute. Whether you’re hauling cargo or transporting passengers, you’ll enjoy up to 84 cubic feet of cargo space and seating for eight people. Learn more about the Toyota Highlander interior with our…
The Toyota C-HR is a compact SUV that offers a spacious interior, excellent performance, and a variety of color options for Palm Beach Gardens drivers. Whether you prefer a classic look or something that will stand out on your daily commute, the Toyota C-HR colors will help you build your ideal SUV. Learn more about the C-HR…
The Toyota Camry interior received a refreshed design for 2021, giving it new technology and comfort features for your Palm Beach Gardens commute. Classified as a midsize sedan, the Camry is perfect for all types of drivers, families, and commuters. Learn more about the Toyota Camry interior with Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach below, then read more about the Toyota Camry…
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.