What Is the Toyota Camry Fuel Efficiency?
While fuel economy ratings depend on many factors like engine type, drivetrain, vehicle structure, vehicle weight, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance, there’s no question that the 2019 Toyota Camry has excellent fuel economy. Take a closer look at Toyota Camry mpg across trim levels and see how fuel-efficient you can be on Palm Beach County roads!
Toyota Camry MPG
There are seven Toyota Camry trim levels, with either a 2.5L 4-cylinder engine or a 3.5L V6 engine. In the case of the 2019 Camry and many other vehicles, a smaller engine means more fuel efficiency on West Palm Beach roads, but even the bigger Camry engine is still eco-friendly. Explore your options with Toyota Camry fuel economy ratings and Toyota Camry specs below.
2.5L 4-Cylinder Engine: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Camry L: 29/41/34 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp
- Camry LE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp
- Camry XLE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
- Camry SE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 203 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
- Camry XSE: 28/39/32 city/highway/combined mpg*, 206 hp and ECO/Normal/Sport drive modes
3.5L V6 Engine: Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II (ULEV-II)
- Camry XLE V6: 22/33/26 city/highway/combined mpg*
- Camry XSE V6: 22/32/26 city/highway/combined mpg*
- Both Trims: 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque
Toyota Camry Hybrid MPG
The 2019 Toyota Camry offers three hybrid trim levels, all with the same engine: a 2.5L Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 14-Valve D-4S Dual Injection with Dual VVT-i with ECO, Normal, Sport, and EV drive modes. Take a look at the fuel economy ratings for these models and see just how far you can go on Palm Beach Gardens roads in a Camry.
- Camry Hybrid LE: 51/53/52 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Lithium-ion battery
- Camry Hybrid SE: 44/47/46 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Nickel-Metal Hybrid battery
- Camry Hybrid XLE: 44/47/46 city/highway/combined mpg* with a Sealed Nickel-Metal Hybrid battery
Toyota Camry Hybrid Specs–All Trims
- Emission: Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle (SULEV)
- Power Output: 118 hp (88 kW)
- Torque: 149 lb-ft
- Electric Motor Voltage: 650 V
- Hybrid System Net Power: 208 hp
Learn More About the Camry at Earl Stewart Toyota
Check out more Toyota sedans by comparing the Toyota Camry vs. Corolla, comparing the Camry starting prices, then browse our inventory to find a Toyota Camry for sale at Earl Stewart Toyota before stopping by for a test drive!
Find Out More at Earl Stewart Toyota
Looking for a compact Toyota SUV with a lavish, comfortable interior? You won’t find many better options in the Palm Beach County area than the 2022 Toyota RAV4. The 2022 Toyota RAV4 interior cabin offers plenty of cutting-edge technology systems and safety features to keep you connected and protected during your West Palm Beach drives. Find out more…
If you’re looking for a vigorous Toyota truck that can handle the toughest of Lake Park hauls, the new Toyota Tundra is an excellent choice. Curious as to what a 2022 Toyota Tundra can tow? Learn all about the 2022 Toyota Tundra towing capacity, performance specs, and more with the experts at Earl Stewart Toyota below! Then,…
Searching for a new Toyota SUV that offers a spacious and comfortable interior cabin? Then you should consider a new Toyota Highlander for your next Lake Park drive. Although there’s plenty of cargo space and interior features to take advantage of on this year’s model, you can find tremendous towing power underneath the hood as…
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.