2017 Toyota Camry vs. The 2017 Hyundai Sonata
2017 Toyota Camry
2017 Hyundai Sonata
The midsized sedan class is full of appealing options like the 2017 Toyota Camry and the 2017 Hyundai Sonata. But in order to find a car that offers the performance, features, style, and space you’re looking for, you will need to consider different models carefully. And as you will discover, the latest Camry exceeds expectations in every category. Make your way from West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, or Jupiter to work with the helpful and friendly team at Earl Stewart Toyota in Lake Park.
Speed and Power
Both cars have comparable standard engines, but the 2017 Toyota Camry is available with more speed and power overall.
- Camry: An optional 3.5L V6 engine puts out 268 hp and sprints from 0-60 mph in a quick 6.2 seconds.
- Sonata: A turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine can only produce 245 hp and takes a sluggish 8.3 seconds to reach 60 mph.
The 2017 Toyota Camry is better equipped to help you and your passengers walk away from a catastrophic collision.
- Camry: The IIHS gave this car a top rating of “Good” in the important small-overlap frontal-offset impact test. Every trim also comes with knee airbags for both driver and passengers as well as a rearview camera.
- Sonata: This car was only rated “Acceptable” by the IIHS in an identical test. The cabin features knee airbags just on the driver’s side, and a rearview camera is not available on the base trim.
The 2017 Toyota Camry comes loaded with the kinds of comfort and convenience features you’ll be excited to have no matter which trim level you elect to drive.
- Camry: The base trim comes with automatic headlights that are great when a storm pops us, keyless entry so you don’t have to hunt for your keys, an eight-way power driver’s seat with power lumbar to help you ride in comfort, and the Entune infotainment interface operated through a 6.1-inch touchscreen with voice controls and upgraded with Siri Eyes Free for iPhone users.
- Sonata: You will not find any of the features listed above on the base trim. And in the case of Siri Eyes Free, you will not find it on any trim.
The Camry Continues to be King
The latest Sonata is a solid car, but the Camry is legendary for a reason. It combines smart designs and great value with an unparalleled reputation for reliability. Get a closer look at all it has to offer at Earl Stewart Toyota located at 1215, US-1, Lake Park, FL. Our location right next to the water and just across the road from the Publix supermarket is easy to find for drivers in West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, or Jupiter. If you have questions, please contact us.