What Are the 2020 Toyota RAV4 Trim Levels?
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations vary in price, ranging from $25,850 MSRP* to $34,380 MSRP*. This means finding the new Toyota RAV4 that fits your needs and budget the best has never been easier. Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach has your guide to the different Toyota RAV4 trim levels, their starting prices, and standard features. Peruse the RAV4 configurations below and our current inventory before making the short drive down to our dealership to test drive your favorite model.
Toyota RAV4 Configurations by Price
- Toyota RAV4 LE – $25,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE – $27,145 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium – $29,850 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Adventure – $32,955 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 TRD Off-Road: Starting at $35,180 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited – $34,380 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid comes in four different configurations:
- Toyota RAV4 LE Hybrid – Starting at $28,100 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid – Starting at $29,395 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 XSE Hybrid – Starting at $34,050 MSRP*
- Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid – Starting at $36,630 MSRP*
2020 Toyota RAV4 Trims: Standard Features
In addition to the affordable prices, this popular SUV also comes equipped with lots of standard features that keep you connected and protected while on the roads in and around the Palm Beach County and Palm Beach Gardens areas. Below is just a small fraction of the standard features in each of the RAV4 trims:
- RAV4 LE: Dynamic Force 2.5L four-cylinder engine, soft-touch interior accents, seven-inch touchscreen, and available All-Wheel Drive with Multi-Terrain Select
- RAV4 XLE: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Blind Spot Monitor (BSM), Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA), Smart Key System, available 8-inch touchscreen
- RAV4 XLE Premium: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, leather-trimmed steering wheel, SofTex®-trimmed seating, available Intelligent Clearance Sonar (ICS), and available Rear Cross-Traffic Braking (RCTB)
- RAV4 Adventure: 120V/100W deck-mounted power outlet, 7-inch digital Multi-Information Display (MID), Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive, and a leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic three-spoke steering wheel
- RAV4 TRD Off-Road: 18-inch six-spoke matte-black TRD flow-formed alloy wheels, Available Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation and JBL®, eight-inch touchscreen, power liftgate with jam protection, power tilt/slide moonroof with one-touch open/close, SofTex®-trimmed seats with red stitching, and TRD-tuned independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar
- RAV4 Limited: 19-inch multi-spoke chrome-finished alloy wheels, digital rearview mirror, eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Premium Audio with Dynamic Navigation, SofTex®-trimmed heated front seats, and two-position driver’s seat memory function
The Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0) safety suite comes standard on every 2020 Toyota RAV4. With this incredible safety technology, drivers will enjoy the benefits of Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Tracing Assist, Road Sign Assist, a Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Trim Levels
There are hybrid versions of the LE, XLE, XSE, and Limited trims that are also worth exploring at our dealership near West Palm Beach. While they are equipped with most of the standard features found on their non-hybrid models, they do offer a new Dynamic Force 2.5L engine paired with the Toyota Hybrid System II, as well as improved AWD capability with a newly-separate rear-mounted electric motor. With up to 219 total system hp and fuel economy of up to 41 mpg city, 38 mpg highway**, enjoy spending more time out on the open roads.
Test Drive Your Favorite RAV4 Configuration at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach!
After exploring the 2020 Toyota RAV4 configurations, we want to get you behind the wheel for a test drive. Whether you’re looking to enhance your daily commute or have a reliable SUV for weekend adventures, our team will help find the new Toyota RAV4 for sale that’s best suited for you. Contact us with any questions about the different RAV4 trims, Toyota AWD vehicles, or to schedule a test drive.