2021 Toyota Camry Refresh
The Toyota Camry surprised Lake Park car enthusiasts and automotive industry experts alike with a refreshed design and upgraded features for its 2021 model year. In years past the Toyota Camry had to wait around five years for a redesign, but the 2021 Toyota Camry refresh gives this class-leading sedan a competitive edge against its longtime rivals. If you’re wondering what the 2021 Camry will look like, the 2021 Camry will receive a new front fascia, two new color options, two new wheel sizes, a redesigned interior dashboard, a new hybrid model, and it’ll debut the brand-new Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+ (TSS-2.5+)™. Explore the 2021 Toyota Camry redesign with Earl Stewart Toyota below, then contact our team to see when this new model will be in stock at our dealership!
2021 Camry Refresh: Toyota Safety Sense 2.5+
The biggest upgrade for the 2021 Toyota Camry redesign is the introduction of the latest Toyota Safety Sense™ software: Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+ (TSS-2.5+)! Next to the 2021 Toyota Highlander, the Toyota Camry will be the only other model with this new safety system.
Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.5+ (TSS-2.5+) primarily builds on the features offered in Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS-2.0) by adding an advanced camera, millimeter-wave radar, and grille-mounted radar to improve response range and enhance pedestrian detection. New systems like Intersection Support offer vehicle and pedestrian detection and assistance when drivers approach a Palm Beach County intersection to make a turn. Emergency steering assist will also be available to assist drivers in stabilizing their steering maneuvers when they swerve to avoid another vehicle, pedestrian, or object in their lane.
2021 Camry Refresh: Interior
In addition to an all-new safety system, the 2021 Toyota Camry will have new interior styling and features for an upgraded commute and driver comfort. The 2021 Toyota Camry redesign gives its interior a striking yet elegant cabin with a next-generation feel. See everything that’s changed in the 2021 Camry interior below:
- The new dashboard and console design give the 2021 Camry a sporty cockpit-type feel while treating both the driver and front passenger to extended visibility through the windshield.
- A new floating 7- or 9-inch central touch-screen display combines audio and navigation.
- A 7-inch multi-information display will be within the instrument cluster.
- The XLE and XSE configurations will have a 10-inch color Head-Up Display (HUD) that projects vital information onto the lower portion of the windshield.
- New interior material options for all configurations give the Camry a sophisticated, high-tech look with a linear dark wood inlay or a patterned metal – depending on the chosen trim level.
- The XLE trim level will feature a luxurious herringbone seat pattern.
- Ventilated front seats are available on the XLE and XSE configurations.
- Interior color choices — depending on exterior color — include Ash, Macadamia, or Black.
- The sport-oriented XSE grade offers an exclusive Cockpit Red interior.
2021 Camry Refresh: Exterior
The Toyota Camry was recently redesigned in-full in 2018 with a new body that emphasized a sportier, more daring look for West Palm Beach roads. The 2021 Toyota Camry redesign builds on this design by offering a bold new front fascia and honeycomb-style grille that extends to the edge of the vehicle. Explore more of the 2021 Toyota Camry exterior redesign below:
- Available on the Camry LE and XLE configurations, the fascia has a more defined intake area with a broader grille that extends to the edge of the vehicle.
- The SE and XSE trim levels will receive a bolder lower fascia shape with a honeycomb-style grille and side vent inserts with new side vent accents.
- The Camry LE gas version will receive a new 17-inch alloy wheel design. The XLE will receive an 18-inch alloy wheel design.
- A new Blueprint color replaces Blue Streak Metallic. The Camry TRD receives an exclusive Ice Edge color with a two-tone Midnight Black Metallic roof. The Camry XSE configuration now offers the two-tone Supersonic Red with Midnight Black Metallic roof combination.
Unfortunately, for 2021 the Toyota Camry L trim level has been discontinued, making the Camry LE the new entry-level configuration. However, the new Camry XSE Hybrid will make up for the loss by offering a performance-focused engine on a hybrid powertrain.
Get Your 2021 Toyota Camry Today
The 2021 Toyota Camry has a lot of exciting new features and design options available for Palm Beach Gardens drivers to enjoy. Explore the Toyota Camry up close when you arrange a time for a test drive with our team. Then browse our offers and incentives to see how much you can save on this new Camry model. When you’re ready, our finance team will help you start the car buying process. Stop by our dealership today, we look forward to seeing you!