2020 Toyota Camry Configurations and Features
The new Toyota Camry already has Palm Beach County car buyers buzzing thanks to its wide range of configurations and trim levels. You can choose between the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, the affordable 2020 Toyota Camry SE, or the entry-level L trim. No matter which option you choose, finding the Toyota Camry model best suited for you has never been easier than with the team at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach.
Toyota Camry Trim Levels and Prices
- L: Starting at $24,295 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,840 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $26,040 MSRP*
- SE Nightshade Edition: Starting at $26,740 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,325 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,875 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $35,000 MSRP*
- TRD: Starting at $31,040 MSRP*
The 2020 Toyota Camry includes three hybrid models in its lineup:
- Hybrid LE: Starting at $28,250 MSRP*
- Hybrid SE: Starting at $29,950 MSRP*
- Hybrid XLE: Starting at $32,550 MSRP*
2020 Toyota Camry Trim Level Features
Standard on each Camry trim level is the highly-praised Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) safety suite. Included with this technology is Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, Dynamic Radar Adaptive Cruise Control, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic, and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.
West Palm Beach-area shoppers can also expect the much-talked-about technology feature, Toyota Entune™ 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay, which enhances connectivity around the Palm Beach Gardens area. Below is your look at just a fraction of the standard features in each configuration.
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: With the base trim of the Camry, you get a rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: With the LE you can enjoy more comfort with the power-adjustable driver’s seat and a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels. You will also get an integrated car alarm and a 60/40-split folding back seat.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim features the sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: The XLE has more premium features, including wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, leather seating, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: The 2020 XSE combines the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE. It’s an excellent choice for Palm Beach Gardens drivers looking for luxurious features and an exceptional performance.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Drivers can expect stronger performance thanks to the 3.5-liter V6 engine that produces 301 hp and 267 lb-ft of torque. Features include chrome interior accents, heated front seats, and leather-trimmed seats throughout the interior.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 shares the same engine and performance as the XLE V6 trim. The XSE V6 also features driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs, speed-sensitive volume, height-adjustable front seats, and 9 premium speakers as part of the JBL audio system.
Explore the 2020 Toyota Camry Configurations in Lake Park
Want to experience everything that the Toyota Camry has to offer? This reliable sedan will instantly enhance your day-to-day routine, from school drop-offs to your overall driving experience. Check out our Camry inventory, new vehicle specials, and get an estimate on your monthly payments before stopping by our showroom. If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to give our team a call.
Learn More at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach
The 2020 Toyota Tacoma is a rugged and much-talked-about pickup truck from the Toyota brand. There are many reasons why it received high-praise from Palm Beach County-area consumers and industry experts alike. If you currently have a Toyota or are looking to purchase a new Toyota Tacoma, be sure to visit the parts department to explore our…
The new Toyota Camry already has Palm Beach County car buyers buzzing thanks to its wide range of configurations and trim levels. You can choose between the performance-focused 2020 Camry XSE, the affordable 2020 Toyota Camry SE, or the entry-level L trim. No matter which option you choose, finding the Toyota Camry model best suited for you…
The 2019 Toyota RAV4 is a head-turning SUV that offers impressive capabilities and best-in-class technologies. The new Toyota RAV4 colors make this vehicle one of the most eye-catching sport utility vehicles in the segment, and when you explore your options at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach, you will see why West Palm Beach-area drivers can’t wait to get behind the wheel….