The Misleading Lure of Free Lifetime Engine & Powertrain Warranties
Many car shoppers in and around the Palm Beach County and Palm Beach Gardens areas want the latest in technology and amenities with their new Toyota vehicle. But it’s also just as important to make sure they have the best warranty coverage possible to ensure their vehicle is covered and lasts for years to come. This is why West Palm Beach drivers are drawn to the idea of a free lifetime engine or powertrain warranty. This may sound good on paper, but these warranties are worthless, even failing to cover significant vehicle components like the seals and gaskets. Gets more details about the issues with these warranties and get one-on-one assistance with your vehicle search from Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach near Jupiter.
What’s the Problem With These Warranties?
While free lifetime engine and powertrain warranties from a dealership might sound perfect, they come with several problems, such as:
- Inadequate Coverage – If an engine or powertrain fails under normal use, it’s almost certain that the parts that fail are either the seals or gaskets. The Toyota lifetime powertrain warranty and engine warranty from most Lake Park dealers do not cover these important parts, which means the warranty has essentially eliminated the most common reasons people would ever need to repair their engine or powertrain.
- Unrealistic Maintenance Requirements – Most of these warranties require you to get maintenance on a schedule that goes beyond what the manufacturer recommends and requires you to have your maintenance performed at the dealer that sold you the car.
- Vehicle Limitations – You won’t be able to use your car for commercial use, trailer towing, and other purposes.
Get the Vehicle Coverage You Deserve!
To get the coverage you deserve, drivers can count on the team at Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach. Instead of trying to sell you on a Toyota extended warranty that’s too-good-to-be-true, you can take advantage of genuine perks like:
- 1Price hassle-free pricing
- No dealer fees
- 60-month/60,000-mile Toyota powertrain warranty
- 60 months/unlimited miles Toyota rush-through coverage
Are you interested in a Toyota hybrid model? Starting with the 2020 model year, every Toyota hybrid battery warranty is increased from 8 years or 100,000 miles to 10 years from the date of first use or 150,000 miles whichever comes first.
Learn About the Toyota Extended Warranty with Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach!!
At Earl Stewart Toyota of North Palm Beach, we’re happy to help walk you through the kind of Toyota lifetime powertrain warranty, and other Toyota extended warranty coverage you will get with your new Toyota vehicle. Have any questions in the meantime? Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions or when you are ready to hit the Lake Park roads for a test drive.